Premier Electrics are now accepting applications for our successful apprenticeship programme which offers full training and support to become a fully qualified electrician for a leading electrical contractor. The majority of your time will be spent on site gaining valuable skills and experience, combined with your attendance at NRC to attain your official electrical qualifications.
Please see the NRC website for more details:
Our Apprenticeship Package Includes:
- Full-time employment.
- Competitive JIB Apprenticeship rates with subsidies whilst working away.
- Sponsored study leave and course fees to attain official qualifications.
- Personal development opportunities.
- Accommodation, travel and daily food allowance.
- Opportunity to travel throughout Europe.
- Clear career development pathways within Premier Electrics with opportunities in areas such as site management, design, estimating and commercial.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team.
- Willingness to travel across the UK and Europe.
- Ability to work additional hours when required.
- Minimum of 4 GCSE’s at Grade C including Maths and English.
- Ambition and motivation to work within the industry.
- Registered with the NRC for the Electrical Installation Apprenticeship (Level 3) course. The course reference code is: C01694 FLF1A.
To be considered for our programme, candidates must first be enrolled in the Electrical Apprenticeship course at NRC Ballymena. They should then request and return a completed application form to our head office or email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline for applications is Friday 31st July 2020.